Montenegro Day 1


am not sure what it is about me, that every time I have photos I don't know what to write about, but when I don't have them, it is the other way around. I've spent whole afternoon thinking about what I should write, reading other blogs and finding inspiration, and I found none. The most logic thing right now is to just update you guys on where I am at and what I'm about, and talk a bit about my look!  

I'm currently in Montenegro in Budva, and I will be staying here for few days. Even tho I am staying here quite often, every time that I am here, it is as much as fun as if it was my first. These photos were taken on Sv. Stefan, which is one of my favorite beaches and places to visit in Montenegro. Even when yo are not bathing you can still have as much as fun just by walking around, taking photos, or staying at one of the glamorous cafes. As you can see by my photos I had a blast, watching the sunset and having lunch at this beautiful place with my mum.  ( i feel like I've used way to much times the word 'as' Sorry it is really not my day to be miss Bradshaw and write)


THE OUTFIT



If you have been following me for some time, you definitely know that my style is quite posh, and I am absolutely shameless about it. I love dressing as if I just got out of one of the 'Gossip girl' episodes, because that is what I feel the best in. One of my major crushes recently is this gorgeous chiffon blouse from Shein, which you can purchase right HERE. It is the most perfect piece you can have for spring, and it is so easy to style. The rest of the outfit is quite simple and perfect for a day out. 





ON MY INSTAGRAM...









Comments

  1. That outfit is beautiful! I am loving all the hints of pastel, and your tote is gorgeous!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love, glad you like it! ♡

      Delete
  2. Želim ti lep boravak u Budvi, lepe slike! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepe slike... tooorbaa ti je tako savrsena ^_^ lepo se provedi u Budvi ^_^ ja sam nova i pratim te, ako si slobodona pogledaj moj blog i ako ti se svidi zaprati, znacilo bi mi ^_^ hvala ^_^ https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno na divnom komentaru i pracenju...svakako cu pogledati i zapratiti te xoxo ♡♡

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts