SHOP MY FALL FAVORITES

Dreams and goals are not the same thing. Goals, you have to work for. They are meant for your 5 work days in the week. Now,  my weekends, on the other hand, I preffer to spend dreaming. 
Long time no see, right? It's been more than 10 days from the last post and to be honest I missed this so so much. Last week was super hectic for me since I was traveling to Athens for 6 days. I thought that the trip would be a great chance for me to 'recharge my batteries' but it was exhausting as hell. On the other side, I would be lying if I said I wasn't having the best time there, especially because the weather was fantastic. People were kind and the food was amazing. Everything was pretty great except for the fact I was way too tired to function when I came back to Belgrade.  I wanted to shoot couple of outfits that I still have in my mind, but I couldn't find the right time. But now I can't wait no longer and I have to write something, so here I am.
Now, I don't know how the weather is where you live, but here in Belgrade it is pretty close to snowing. Which I don't mind what so ever.  I love fall and I love winter. Even tho it is a well known fact that fall is my favourite and many posts on this blog were dedicated to it, today I am dedicating this post to my fall favourites. Because that is a thing now. Now you have a chance to see what is it that  makes me love falls so much and that acutally starts up all this excitment in my mind for fall. So without further ado, let's get into the post. 








Shop Here 


Use the discount code Angelina15OFF for a 15% off 


















Shop here


Use the discount code Angelina15OFF for a 15% off 

















Shop Here
                Shop here    http://shrsl.com/?eh1j                                                                                                                                                                                    


                                                                                                      Shop Here
                                                                                       http://shrsl.com/?eh1  









































That's it for today dolls, hope you've enjoyed this post and if you did comment down bellow! For more posts please subscribe and follow me on my social media! Kisses!!!

Comments

  1. Velvet dress is my favourite piece here. Great list xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts