Get Zendaya's Look For Less Than 60$



Some of you who have been following my blog for a while, you probably know how obsessed I am with Zendaya and her style. For those of you who don't know me or my blog, hi how are you, welcome to my blog lol. Now you know something about me, but if you want to know more you can always subscribe. Now back to why you clicked on this post!For those of you who are also obsessed with Zendaya and  love her style, I decided to create this post. I love this look and I was pretty surprised when I realized how you can easily recreate it for under 60$. Hope you like this look and if you want more of these posts make sure you comment it down bellow and definitely request some other celebs!
Kisses!









Comments

  1. I love Zendaya too! This look in particular is so edgy and cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts