February #Wishlist

What's up guys, how are you? So I really wanted to blog something today and I was like really low on the inspiration. But I decided to make a #wishlist post since I know you guys love this kind of posts! For me making these posts is super fun even tho I don't end buying any of these things, but hey, who cares, it's fun? Shall we?


1.NikE Juvenate mesh sneakers

I am obsessed with white sneakers! I have few of white sneakers already but these are like...heaven... And I think they are totally worth of cleaning every single day!


3.Faux Fur Coat






3.Anastasia Beverly Hills Contouring Kit

Contours are evrything these days people and I really need a proffesional kit. Ansastasia knows the deal!


4.Diptyque-  Roses scented candle


5. Ari by Ariana Grande

Ariana is one of my favorite singers and I feel so bad about still not owning one of these! The bottle looks so gorgeous and I swear even if it smelled like wet dogs and honey I would buy it just for the bottle. And yeah, can we all take a moment to appreciate how on point that ad campaigne was! Ari slayed it!



So that's it for today guys! I swear I could go like this forever but lets just 'call it the night' Please write down in the comments What is on your #FebruaryWishlist?. 
I am really looking forward to doing new posts for you guys until then make sure you follow me on my social media

TWITTER- @popangelsscloset
SNAPCHAT- angelinara





Comments

  1. Some great picks here, I'd love to try a Diptyque candle for myself one day, everyone seems to love them!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I've also heard a lot about them and I just find them so gorgeous and luxurious !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts