Killin It With Turquoise

I think it's about time to say goodbye to summer. Honestly, it is already September and now we have to say bye to summer outfits and welcome the F/W pieces and new collections.
Today I woke up really nostalgic, craving the sun and warm weather 'cause it was really cloudy today. I realized that the best thing would be taking the most summerish piece out of my closet and slay it on this terrible autumn weather. I guess I did it....did I?
So I was wearing beach wear, cause this blouse was men to be worn on beach (which totally did not work for me today). But hey, who cares? I 've styled it with some jeans and golden details. And I had to take pics all by myself so I hope they've turned out fine. That's it for today guys!
Love you, kisses!
--------
Mislim da je vreme da se oprostim od leta. Pa mislim stvarno, već je septembar i trebala bi da se poydravim sa svim letnjim komadima i pristojno dočekam komade za jesen i zimu.
Danas sam se probudila u nekakvom nostalgičnom stanju, jako mi nedostaje sunce i toplo vreme, s' oobzirom da je danas jako oblačno. Tako da sam odlučila da uzmem neki naj letnji komad (ako se uopšte tako i kaže) i obučem ga kako bih ubila ovo tmurno vreme. Slike sam morala sama da uradim i nadam se da su ispale kršteno... To je to za danas!
Love you, kisses!









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts