Whiteout


Hi dolls! Back on track I would say. It's a new day and a new post on my blog.
I haven't worn white jeans in years and for some reason I thought today was the best day to wear them. This outfit kind of looks sporty and it is mostly because of the jacket. But you can easily wear some different jacket like denim or even a cardigan and make this look less  sporty and more casual or even business.
But I chose this jacket cause it perfectly matched my white sneakers which I absolutely adore.
How do you like this outfit?
Do you like to wear white?

Cao svima! Ponovo pocinjem da postujem redovno i nadam se da cu tako i  nastaviti. Bele farmerke stvarno nisam nosila dug period i iz nekog razloga sam odlucila da ih bas danas obucem. Ova kombinacija deluje malo sportski ali je to u glavnom zbog suskavca. Ako zelite vi mozete obuci neku drugu jaknu, tipa teksas ili cak neki sako kako bi izgledali manje spotski i vise casual. Ali ja sam se odlucila za ovu jaknu jer se savrseno uklapa uz moje bele patike koje  su mi apsolutni favorit.

Kako vam se dopada ovaj outfit?
Da li volite da nosite belo?

Wearing:
All New Yorker except Nike sneakers 







Comments

  1. Great post! White is always a good choice. Enjoy the day, sweetie.

    >> Check my super cute Cinderella shoes! <<


    My last post. <<

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts