New in- Nike Air Force

Hi dolls. So I know I've promised you guys a new outfit post but few past days were terrible and it was raining and I could not get any quality pictures (omg I hate excuses..).But to make up for it I did this New In post because I really want to know what do you guys think about this 'New in' thing since I just don't do hauls and I thought this was maybe a better idea.
These babes came in this weekend. I was planning on buying some white sneakers, even tho I was thinking about buying Adidas I ended up with these ones, but I do not regret it at all.
They are super cute and they are currently one of my favorite shoes. So if you are following me on Instagram you'll see that I will probably be taking pics of them every single day lol.
What do you think about them? Like,comments,share xoxo

Cao svima. Znam da sam vam jos odavno obecala outfit post medjutim prethodnih nekoliko dana je padala kisa i nisam uspela da uslikam ni jednu kvalitetnu sliku. Ali kako bih se iskupila napravila sam ovaj New In post jer me stvarno zanima kako vam se dopadaju ovakvi postovi, naravno ako vam se dopadaju komentarisite, jer ja prosto nisamm neki fan haul postova.
Ove lepotice su stigle za vikend. Planirala sam vec duze vreme da kupim neke bele patike, iako sam razmisljala o belim Adidas na kraju sam ipak uzela ove. Stvarno su sjajne i ako me pratite na Instagramu
videcete da su ovo svakako moje trenutno omiljene cipele.
Sta vi mislite,kako vam se dopadaju? Delite,komentarisite xoxo



*my photoshop in the third pic is so 'Teach me master' but I deleted the previous so that's it,sorry




Comments

Popular Posts