May #Wishlist

Hi dolls. So I am may be late with this post, but as I always say 'Better late than never'. I love doing posts like this and since I am planning some closet updating there are few thing that I considered most needed at this moment. These products are currently trending and I believe they will continue trending whole season.
So lets start:

Cao svima. Možda sam malo zakasnila sa ovim postom  ali kao što ja uvek kažem 'Better late than never'. Volim ove postove i pošto planiram neko dopunjavanje mog ormara neke stvari sam obeležila u glavi kao najpotrebnije u ovom trenutku. Ovo su neke od stvari koje su trenutno u trendu i za koje smatram da će biti cele sezone.
Pa da počnemo:

1. Ankle Strap Heels

GIANVITO ROSSI

Python Portofino Sandals




Giuseppe Zanotti

Nude Pink Leather Coline Stiletto Sandals 

2.Patent Leather Purses

Palazzo Pink Patent Leather Pouch


Givenchy

Pink Mini Patent Antigona Bag 


TORY BURCH
T-LOCK' SAFFIANO LEATHER TOTE


4. Maxi Dress

Coast Liyla Maxi Dress asos.com


4. Cutout Jumpsuits

CUSHNIE ET OCHS


revolve.com


5.Slip on Sneakers

Christopher Kane

Purple Calf-Hair Slip-On Sneakers 

6. Destroyed Skinny Jeans



7.Fringed Leather Skirt




Comments

  1. I wished ahah
    Those jumpsuits are gorgeous!
    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.co.uk/

    My new post: http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt/2015/05/small-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you girl!
    I know, they are amazing, they are from revolve.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts